- All our sales, works, deliveries and services are subject to the following conditions; these terms and conditions are an integral part of the agreement. It can only be deviated from in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all general terms and conditions, appearing on the documents issued by the customer.
- Our quotations are always without obligation, without commitment and are valid for 1 month.
- Delivery is made to the seller, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- The goods are transported at the expense and risk of the customer and the customer is responsible for the organization for the receipt of the goods.
- Visible defects or non-conforming deliveries must be reported immediately upon receipt of goods. In default, the customer is deemed to accept the goods in the condition in which they are. Other complaints can only be handled if they are communicated in writing within seven days of delivery.
- Our invoices are always payable in our place of residence, net without discount and at the latest within 14 days of the invoice date, unless stated otherwise.
- Delivered goods remain the property of the seller as long as full payment including any interest and compensation has not been made. The buyer shall bear the risks, notwithstanding the retention of title.
- In the absence of payment of the invoice 14 days after the sending of a reminder by e-mail or registered letter, the agreement can be dissolved by us by operation of law and by means of a simple registered statement. All this without prejudice to the payment of compensation by the defaulting customer.
- Non-payment of an invoice on the set due date will entail, by operation of law and without notice of default, the payment of default interest of 8% per year, from the invoice date until the date of effective payment.
- In the event of full or partial non-payment of every invoice, even partial, on the due date, the outstanding principal sum of the invoice will be increased by operation of law and without notice of default being required by a fixed compensation of 10% of the principal sum, with a minimum of € 100. If one or more invoices are partially or completely not paid by the due date, we are entitled to suspend further deliveries / sales by operation of law and without prior notice of default.
- All collection and protest costs of an accepted or non-accepted bill of exchange are borne by the customer. The presentation of bills of exchange does not change the place of payment; In addition, when drawing a bill of exchange, we do not waive any of the above rights and drawing a bill of exchange never counts as novation.
- If the seller fails to fulfill his obligations, the consumer, ie any natural or legal person, who acquires or uses the products or services solely for non-professional purposes, is entitled to claim compensation before the court, in accordance with common law.
- All our agreements are governed by Belgian law. If the customer is a natural or legal person who acquires or uses the products or services exclusively for non-professional purposes, all disputes arising from this agreement will be settled in the court of the consumer's domicile. In all other cases, they can only be settled by the court of the judicial district of the seller. This also applies when bills of exchange are drawn on customer.
- All prices displayed on our website are exclusive of 21% VAT (with the exception of some hygiene articles that fall under the 6% VAT system) and are subject to price changes.
Abstract® Professional Products
Lieven Bauwensstraat 19, 8200 Brugge (BE)
VAT#: BE0831 344 933