STEP BY STEP - Click on read more
- Gently push back the cuticles with the spoon side of the Abstract® pro pusher maxi.
- Remove any remaining skin with the pro pusher maxi scraper. Don't push too hard, the nail near the cuticle is softer than at the tip.
- File the nail into shape and lightly roughen the nail with the 180 grit halfmoon file REFINE.
- Dehydrate the nail with Ph Nail Prep or Ph Nail scrub.
- Depending on the product you want to use to build/harden/correct/etc the nail, now apply the bond/prime.
- Apply the first layer of BNC Twisted Eyeled to half of the nail, cure for 60 sec. in one of the Abstract® Dual Wave lamps.
- Apply BNC Enjoy The Moment to the other side of the nail, cure for 60 sec. in one of the Abstract® Dual Wave lamps.
- Repeat step 5 & 6, cure for 60 sec. in one of the Abstract® Dual Wave lamps.
- Cut a piece of gold striping tape and place it in the middle of the
nail. Make sure it doesn't go over the edge of the nail, but just about
half a millimeter inside the nail so we can seal it properly. Finish
the nail with a top gel, ensuring that you seal the striping tape well.
- Cut out your water decal, trying to cut as close to the edge as possible. Place it in water for a moment until it detaches from the paper. Remove the decal from the water and pat it dry on a nail wipe.
- Place the water decal where you want it in the wet topcoat, cure for 60 sec. in one of the Abstract® Dual Wave lamps.
- Apply another layer of top gel, cure for 60 sec. in one of the Abstract® Dual Wave lamps.
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)